HK Immigration

As a General Immigration rule in Hong Kong, any person other than those having the right of abode or right to land must obtain an appropriate visa before coming to Hong Kong for the purposes of education, taking up employment, training, investment or residence.

Visitors are not allowed by law to take up employment, training, employment (paid or unpaid), to establish or join in any business, or to enter school as a student, nor, except in the most unusual circumstances, are visitors allowed to change their Immigration status after arrival.

Our Services

We provide a simplified solution with our in-depth knowledge and years of experience in the procedures and requirements of visa application. We offer professional advice on choosing the most appropriate visa type and its relevant forms, with the best strategy. Below is a list of the most commonly- applied visa types and Immigration services in Hong Kong:

  • Visa Application
  • Employment Visa(also known as working visa/work permit)
  • Investment Visa as Entrepreneurs(also known as investment Visa)
  • Dependant Visa
  • Student Visa
  • Business/ Leisure Visit

Visa Extension and Status Change

  • Extension of all Visas
  • Change of Visa Sponsorship
  • Change of Visa Status